Monday, January 9, 2012

Let's begin this again....









I just finished reading my last post....written MONTHS ago. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm determined to become better at doing this blogging thing this year. I am so focused on producing work, that I fall short when it comes to promoting myself. I have had a few successes in that area this past year, however. The publishers of Altered Couture and Belle Armoire magazines have honored me with the opportunity to share my work with a larger community of people by selecting several pieces of my work for their beautiful publications. I never expect to have my work accepted, and am always stunned to see my pieces in print. It's the beginning of a new year. I am happy for that. I'm hopeful for 2012....the air is heavy with change. The act of sitting down and tapping out a few words is a step in the right direction.....baby steps.

No comments: